Gain empowering life skills, achieve higher levels of satisfaction, and realize new successes in family, social, and work environments.
Our virtual behavior health services will provide a blueprint for a new way of life (i.e., lifestyle) which is focused on providing individuals, couples, families, and whole communities with the skills and resources needed to not only cope, but also, prosper at the most optimal level in each of their respective roles (e.g., as parent, student, employee, neighbor, tenant, business owner, consumer, leader).
In collaboration with clients, our team of professionals will provide the bridge that meets individuals, couples, families, and whole systems “where they are” while providing the prevention, intervention, and/or maintenance skills that will equip our partner-clients with the right perspective to successfully manage real life challenges. Among other benefits, our services will assist with:
- HEALTHY AND EFFECTIVE FAMILY COMMUNICATION AND COPING SKILLS
- CHILD-ADULT RELATIONSHIP ENHANCEMENT/SINGLE FAMILY PARENT DEVELOPMENT
- MANAGING ABUSE ABANDONMENT ISSUES FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS
- DEVELOPING A GOOD TEEN MINDSET/HANDLING PEER PRESSURE
- SUCCESSFULLY MANAGING SOCIAL MEDIA AS A FAMILY
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND MANAGING CONFLICT BETWEEN COUPLES
- THE RIGHT MINDSET FOR THE WORPLACE/CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- COMBATING FEARS OF SUCCESS/FAILURE IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE
- PREVENTING AND ELIMINATING SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND OTHER ADDICTIVE BEHAVIORS
- RECOGNIZING AND RESOLVING SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIORS/SELF-SABOTAGE
- VIOLENCE PREVENTION FOR FAMILIES AND TEENS
- HOMELESS, VETERANS, AND EX-OFFENDER RE-ENTRY MANAGEMENT SKILLS
PsyCynergy™ virtual therapy is committed to your long-term success by employing the highest quality therapy techniques and methodologies. In the comfort, security, and privacy of your own home, you will gain new life skills through technology that is:
- Easy to use
- Safe and secure; convenient, and affordable.
- Completely online including forms and electronic payments.
- Covered by most major insurance such as: Blue Cross/Shield, Medicaid, Humana, UnitedHealth, Cigna, Health Net, and many more. We also accept self-pay using major credit/debit cards.
- Currently providing services throughout Illinois and expanding to select other States.